Dinner Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”). By purchasing a ticket from NZCTA, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs.Nothing in these T&Cs is intended to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
General Terms and Conditions
Refunds, cancellations exchanges and replacements
1. Cancellations: Ticket cancellations must be made in writing to NZCTA and refunds will only be given for cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the event. No refund or exchange is offered as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
2. NZCTA reserves the right to change or cancel the event at any time. We will offer a refund if the event is cancelled. If the event is rescheduled or significantly relocated, refunds will only be given if you cannot attend the rescheduled or relocated event, or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
3. If the event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by NZCTA, to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges) and NZCTA will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of the event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
4. Force Majeure
Should the event be cancelled, postponed or otherwise adversely impacted as a result of a force majeure event there will be no refunds for payments already received by NZCTA, but NZCTA will use all reasonable efforts to work with venues and suppliers to produce the event at a later date, subject to venue availability, and a substitute venue may be used on the rescheduled date.
5. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, neither NZCTA nor any Third Party Supplier can accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of force majeure. In these booking conditions, ‘force majeure’ means any event which NZCTA and any Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid.
Such events may include, whether actual or threatened, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, epidemics, pandemics, fire, Government restrictions, and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
Variations to performances or events
6. NZCTA reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.